Campus Gym Experience

Going to the campus gym has become one of my favorite parts of the day. It’s not just a place to work out—it’s where I can focus on myself and take a break from school stress. I usually go in the afternoon when it’s not too crowded, and I like to start with some light cardio before moving on to weights. Over time, I’ve learned how important it is to keep a consistent routine, not just for physical health but also for mental well-being. Working out helps me clear my head, improve my mood, and gives me energy for the rest of the day. I’ve even made a few new friends who share similar goals, and we sometimes challenge each other to try new exercises. Overall, the campus gym has become a big part of my college life—it keeps me active, balanced, and motivated to stay on track with both fitness and school.

Comments

  1. What's up Jay, I also think that the campus gym is fun and it can be my favorite part of the day during the week. It gets me away from my homework and it gets me to get moving. I usually go to play volleyball or pickup basketball and occasionally lift weights. Having a gym partner makes it more fun and I think it motivates me more. Overall, I tend to feel better after going to the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's good Jay, I also really enjoy going to the Arc. I find it very therapeutic and relaxing. It is really the only alone time I get. I do not personally do cardio, but it is great to be in shape. Being consitent is definitely the key in my eyes. I love how hard you're working. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jay, I found this post interesting because many people think of the ARC as just a place to go for a workout; however, you made it something bigger. I also go to clear my mind, although the times I go are usually very crowded. I think it is great that you and your friends challenge each other with new exercises. I might try that out. I am glad you see the many benefits that exercise comes with, in addition to looking better physically. In the future, I hope more people view the ARC as a place of experience rather than dreading the process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you've found a place on campus that has a healthy way of easing your mind. You can improve your physical health through working out, which it appears as though you are doing it safely according to your light-cardio warm-up. You are also improving your mental health through the break that it gives from the stresses of school. Social health is also being improved through finding friends with common interests to hold you accountable towards your goals and healing. Your time of day is not common, but it is really interesting to see that it can work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jay, I think that it is great that you find the gym to be a highlight of your day. It's very important to feel balanced and motivated, and I am happy that you can find that with the gym.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why Swimming Is One of the Best Exercises

My Job as a Lifeguard