Parent Day with My Family
This past weekend was Parents' Day for my fraternity, and it turned out to be one of my favorite days of the semester. My mom, stepdad, and sibling all came up from New York City to visit, and it meant a lot to have them here. We spent the day at my fraternity house, meeting everyone’s families, and enjoying the planned activities. After Parent Day ended, my mom hosted a BBQ at her Airbnb and invited some of my friends to come over. It was such a fun night — we grilled food, sat around a fire, and just talked and laughed for hours. It felt great to have my family and friends all together in one place, sharing food and making memories. I’ll never forget that weekend because it reminded me how lucky I am to have people who support me no matter what.
Jay this sounds like so much fun and I am glad you got to experience it. It is one of the most rewarding things to know you have a great support system. Memories are the most important thing so opportunities like these are crucial. I love that you got to be with not only family but friends. It sounds like a night well spent!
ReplyDelete